Bidstack Group PLC Interim Results 18/08/2020

Latest Official Bidstack News (RNS)
wilson63
User Type: Unspecified

Re: Bidstack Group PLC Interim Results 18/08/2020

Post by wilson63 »

@GlobalNomad i want to debate it but I haven't got a handle on the figures I believe he is "bending" the figures , what's his name on here "guest"?

Mr_Chow
User Type: Bidstack Investor
Your Bidstack Animal: Bull (Optimistic)

Post by Mr_Chow »

wilson63 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:06 pm
Open question to everybody roleybirkin(yes I know)
Is saying on lse

1H loss of £3.2m on revenue of £275k (real revenue at 28% being £77,000)
£275k had a cost of sale of some 72% so 28% into high level profitability before operational costs.

Let's assume Op costs stay at £6.4m (2 x £3.2m)

Then revenue needs to hit £23m as after cost of sales revenue for Bids sits at £6.44m...

What is needed - A rise from £275k to £23m and that assumes no increase in costs.

Is he accurate or talking bull? I haven't got a handle on it enough to know.
The maths is correct and it paints a nice picture for the de-rampers.

Reality is not concerning, we know revenue is ramping up significantly. We’re seeing ads in new games and being told this. Also told very consecrating revenue for full year is 1.5m so 1.2 in H2. With that increase broker note told us to look at the year end run rate figures which had revenue at about £5m. Remember the upgraded ‘very’ conservative comment for that figure too.

So we start 2021 with revenues of £5m plus and something like a 5% fulfilment rate with pent up demand from brands. So how can they get to £23m Turn the dial up from 5% and or sign a few more games next year. With the secondary viewing market as an additional cherry on top.

Mr_Chow
User Type: Bidstack Investor
Your Bidstack Animal: Bull (Optimistic)

Post by Mr_Chow »

Also the development team is expensed and not capitalised it seems. They have the option to use accounting magic and remove the cost of the developers from the P&L. Less cost = lower revenue to break even. They can do this if they are developing software that will create economic benefit.

Company hasn’t mentioned that btw, but Chow got his finance badges 🤓