Your Bidstack Animal: Bull (Optimistic)

Re: Bidstack Chat - Check In

Post by mike »

GlobalNomad
User Type: Bidstack Investor
Your Bidstack Animal: Rather not say

Post by GlobalNomad »

bidstack must have exceeded their quota of trades for the week..no trades at all so far today....... ;)

mike

Post by mike »

GlobalNomad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:30 am
bidstack must have exceeded their quota of trades for the week..no trades at all so far today....... ;)
@GlobalNomad - what did you do? - triggered 4 people to sell! lol

sectornitad

Post by sectornitad »

Morning all - has anyone seen any deramping/slagging-off from so-called 'tipsters' following yesterday's TU?

GlobalNomad

Post by GlobalNomad »

@mike

test process confirmed.....next test is for us to say price will drop, selling now so i can buy back later.....bidstack is a very contrarian share... :D

Cramond11

Post by Cramond11 »

Am I the only one buying today?

dreammachine

Post by dreammachine »

sectornitad wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:58 am
Morning all - has anyone seen any deramping/slagging-off from so-called 'tipsters' following yesterday's TU?
I’ve seen one on twitter state that bidstack has the ‘mother of all second half weightings’ coming up if they are to hit the target.

Following on from this post, another said bidstack have hit 1% of the full year target in H1 and 99% is left in H2. They then said the full year target is £2.75m.

If this doesn’t summarise the intelligence of these people I don’t know what will. The derampers are too lazy to even deramp accurately. Sad thing is some will probably believe the tripe that they’re spewing.

sectornitad

Post by sectornitad »

@dreammachine thanks.

Its a tight rope for the company to navigate - how much do you push back via a financial PR agency to set the record straight and provide education to the market on what value you are building, versus wasting time/effort/money in doing so. I suspect that in the short term, prior to JD "drawing back the curtain" and letting the market know the fine details of what they have cooked up, it is best to keep quiet. However, if still the market is not engaging with the company once more news is known then absolutely PR drive is necessary.

sectornitad

Post by sectornitad »

By my calculations the company is confident of having around 8-10m DAU by Oct-Dec.

We have been told repeatedly that the FY target of £1.5m is on track. H1 is 275k, leaving £1.2m. This will in turn be significantly back weighted to Oct-Dec. Assuming Jul-Sep is £325k total, then each of Oct-Dec is £300k.

So Oct-Dec (90 days) needs £900k - £10k per day revenue. Ball park, naturally.

Assuming DAUs of 10m by Oct, average of 3 ad places per game and a 5% fill rate (which is in keeping with Stifel) and a CPM of £7:

Total inventory places available - 10m * 3 = 30m. Filling only 30m * 0.05 = 1.5m daily impressions. Which gives us daily revenue of 1,500 * 7 = £10,500.

"finger in the air" stuff, I know, but as a first approximation it points to the company having a lot more inventory signed and sealed. After last year, I doubt very much if they would consistently tell the market £1.5m is on track if the games developers where still unready to sign a deal. The wording on the company website - explicitly stating lots of AAA/premium inventory etc - and the TU yesterday stating "Bidstack's platform is well-positioned to capitalise on the increase in demand for our native in-game advertising inventory, which captures a large number of video game consumers. .

Bidfry

Post by Bidfry »

Can anyone answer these queries for me please.
As bids stated revenue for H1 is 275000,how much do bids receive after game developers etc take there cut.?
I understand there is no ad category in place at present so no definite answer,also deals vary I assume.
Tax would I assume again be 0 as this income is offset against their cash burn showing a loss?

I would appreciate any info.Thanks