Current Share Price Talk

Discuss your opinions on the current share price and any technical trends / predictions
GlobalNomad
User Type: Bidstack Investor
Your Bidstack Animal: Rather not say

Re: Current Share Price Talk

Post by GlobalNomad »

whether at 5.2, 15, 25 or even 35p I hope everyone here will get themselves past breakeven and into profit in the next 3, 6, 12 months.

patience is useful ( if not a virtue) and I wish I had held off averaging down until more recently but hey ho. Still a lot riding on this and distorting the portfolio down at the moment but likewise should show a distorted performance in a few months to make up for all the poor performers I hold. I for one hope my past performance is not a good indicator of future performance. My early retirement ( career change) is within 12 months so hope i am comfortable without a salary, rather than worried by then.

MrNation
Your Bidstack Animal: Bull (Optimistic)

Post by MrNation »

Hi everyone, newish investors but been watching for a long time.

Does anyone know a timescale for the next update or does that depend on getting a contract over the line?

Thanks
MrN

GlobalNomad

Post by GlobalNomad »

we might expect something post H1 but hard to know for certain what information will come out and when...

sectornitad

Post by sectornitad »

MrNation wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:20 pm
Hi everyone, newish investors but been watching for a long time.

Does anyone know a timescale for the next update or does that depend on getting a contract over the line?

Thanks
MrN
Hello MrNation, and welcome!

The company's financial year maps the calendar year, so half-year results will be due sometime after the end of the month. Judging by last year, the audited half-year accounts were published mid September so I suspect about the same time frame. However, it is often the case that companies release trading update statements soon after the end of the period with the key financial data all caveated with "subject to confirmation/audit etc".

Several recent statements by the company (the fund raising results and the Gold Standard news) included words to the effect of "and we hope to update the market on our progress over the coming months". Read into that what you may!

What we are all waiting for is formal news of game inventory deals. We have been fed a lot of bread crumbs over the past few months but (excepting the Dirt 5 game) nothing formally confirmed. We are waiting to see the size and quality of the game inventory the company has signed. It is my strong hunch that as soon as that inventory becomes available on programmatic exchanges for brands to 'help them selves' it must also be communicated to the wider market as it will be share-price sensitive - don't take my word for that, I may be wrong, however I just can't see how Bidstack's advertiser customers could have sight of price-sensitive news without the wider market knowing also. The guidance has been that the inventory will be available on programmatic exchanges by Q4, so going on that by end September at the very latest we should know more on games signed.

A couple months ago we were eager to know about funding news and when the IAB Gold Standard would be achieved. These have both now been ticked off!

Hope that all helps :)

Girdz
User Type: Unspecified

Post by Girdz »

Sorry @MrNation dont give it all the the new investor BS.
You have been saying 10p for weeks on LSE, and recently saying you saw ads on fortnite on twitch.

Don’t come here and play the dumb card ffs

B.J.Blazkowicz

Post by B.J.Blazkowicz »

sectornitad wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:05 am
Ok finally my pension transfer happened :)

Just loaded up another 360,000 shares at 4.28p into my SIPP.

Let's see what they will be worth when I retire in 20 years time. Hopefully by then we will at least know what games the company has signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, thanks Mr Market for waiting for me..... but let's now get this show on the road. Onwards.... and upwards....
I admire the strength of your conviction and steel like resolve/balls. I just hope you correct and ideally on a shorter time frame than 20 years.

throwingmuses

Post by throwingmuses »

B.J.Blazkowicz wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:52 pm
sectornitad wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:05 am
Ok finally my pension transfer happened :)

Just loaded up another 360,000 shares at 4.28p into my SIPP.

Let's see what they will be worth when I retire in 20 years time. Hopefully by then we will at least know what games the company has signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, thanks Mr Market for waiting for me..... but let's now get this show on the road. Onwards.... and upwards....
I admire the strength of your conviction and steel like resolve/balls. I just hope you correct and ideally on a shorter time frame than 20 years.
I'd be more comfortable with 50k here than 5k in admix 😂😂😂😂😂

MrNation

Post by MrNation »

Thanks

I have said that I have been watching for some time. I bought in a while back and sold at 8.

I've bought in again last month and intend to hold a bit longer this time.

You are obviously a rude POS Gridz so I won't both posting here

Liz872

Post by Liz872 »

WOW!! Zero buys! Something they know that we don't........ or something we think we know that they don't?? Either way a day full of red volume is disconcerting.....

Mlf51

Post by Mlf51 »

Liz872 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:27 pm
WOW!! Zero buys! Something they know that we don't........ or something we think we know that they don't?? Either way a day full of red volume is disconcerting.....
Only disconcerting if you are interested in day to day trades, personally i'm in for the long game.