Current Share Price Talk

Discuss your opinions on the current share price and any technical trends / predictions
GlobalNomad
User Type: Bidstack Investor
Your Bidstack Animal: Rather not say

Re: Current Share Price Talk

Post by GlobalNomad »

checked my bank account this morning to sort out the months cashflow and put the little spare into bids....even on holiday some things are more important...well today is also a working day as I have to have tutorials with my students...

looking forward to those numbers growing as others have speculated on....the market does feel a little subdued with covid pushing forward everywhere and perhaps others trying to take some sort of holiday or ponder the economy..things are going to be very different for the next 12-18 months so will still be a good time to re-evaluate your risk/reward balance in your portfolio ...physical stocks as opposed to online still feel vulnerable. I'm not selling them off but they may go in the bottom drawer for longer than expected.

GlobalNomad

Post by GlobalNomad »

I think we are all sat waiting for the restraints to snap and allow the price to move forward, we just need something to wake up the potential investors. Price has been effectively flat lining since the drop on june 5th....perhaps thats not very long but up or down the share has always been more volatile so i guess this is a good sign.

Mr_Chow
Your Bidstack Animal: Bull (Optimistic)

Post by Mr_Chow »

Think we’re seeing the tide turning looking at the graphs.

We knew a fund raise was coming so most buyers would hold off until that was done.
Always a hang over from fund raises with a lot of flipping in The following weeks.

Looks like we’re out of that now. Positives within H1 update for H2 uptick. Recruitment in line with broker note saying headcount required for onboarding. So enough for people to start looking at this again.

Market cap remains so low it’s one hell of an attractive punt. Put £5k in this you can only lose £5k and you’ll have lots of outs as it’s funded well into next year. On the upside your holding could very realistically be worth 10x original investment. Market has valued the company at that kind of level before and they’ve made progress since across the board.

I think we’re starting to see wider investor base taking this on as punt. More people warming to bids since early July. I’m predicting a gradual creep upwards until game news drops then a significant jump.

Realisa

Post by Realisa »

Hi Everyone / Anyone,

this is my first ever message on Any forum, Ever.
I first started looking at Bidstack at around 4p and then started buying at just over 6p in November 2018, virtually all the way up to early 30's p, and bits more on the way back down.
Have not sold a bean along the way.
Today, I topped up across all three of my accounts, bringing my average-in down a bit.
Very much appreciating everyone's hard work researching and thinking, and then sharing that research and those thoughts here.
What a journey.
Haven't taken my seat-belt off yet and I don't intend to either!
Thank you All.

GlobalNomad

Post by GlobalNomad »

@Realisa welcome.....

Realisa

Post by Realisa »

Cor, didn't expect such a response, all those thanks!
Thank you @GlobalNomad
Nice end to the week.
Sitting tight, only been investing for a little over two years, in charge of my own destiny, feeling the discomfort that usually comes before some of the greatest gains, that's fine.
Doing nothing, followed by nothing, followed by little top-ups here and there, followed by more nothing.
Slowly, slowly....

Nickfletch70

Post by Nickfletch70 »

@Realisa good to have you onboard. I followed Bids on Lse for a couple of years and didn’t ever post as I didn’t like the vibe. You are in a safe place here and very very welcome

mike

Post by mike »

Welcome @Realisa

Realisa

Post by Realisa »

Brilliant, thanks @mike, don't look so scared....!?

mike

Post by mike »

@Realisa
giphy (3).gif